TEACHERS: Welcome to ReadyRosie! By now, you should have received a welcome email from ReadyRosie giving you access to ReadyRosie Share and showing you how to login as a teacher. In most cases, your login credentials are as follows:
Click the SIGN IN button up above to the right:
LOGIN: your school email address
PASSWORD: readyrosie (if you already had a ReadyRosie account, it will be your existing password)
To get started, watch these OVERVIEW VIDEOS:
WHAT IS READYROSIE AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
New to ReadyRosie and want a basic overview of our approach to family engagement? This is a great intro video where you can watch some sample videos and learn more about the values guiding the development of ReadyRosie.
HOW TO USE READYROSIE SHARE
This is a great overview of our ReadyRosie Share feature. We walk you through the basic functionality and show you a step by step guide to creating content, scheduling and sharing your pages, and adding your families.
There are 3 things for you to focus on now in order for you and your families to get started with ReadyRosie:
STEP 1: Get your parents aware and excited about ReadyRosie
- It’s best to introduce them to ReadyRosie prior to registering them.
- Take advantage of theseAwareness materials – flyers, letter to parents, stickers, and more to spread the word to your parents.
- Check out our Resources Page with more ideas and resources (intro videos, powerpoints, etc.) to help you educate parents and introduce them to ReadyRosie.
STEP 2: Register your parents
- Here’s a simple step by step guide on registering your families using ReadyRosie Share.
- If you don’t know your parents’ contact info, use these letters (in English and Spanish) to send home to your families to collect the necessary info.
- Once you add your parents, the system sends them an invite – their name will have a “Invite not accepted” next to them in Share until they accept the invite and create their account.
STEP 3: Brainstorm how to integrate ReadyRosie with your existing Family Engagement initiatives
- What are you already doing to engage parents? Family nights? Literacy nights? Parent Teacher Conferences? How can you use ReadyRosie in conjunction with these? Check out our Resources Page with more ideas and resources to help with this.
- Print out this ReadyRosie Family Engagement Implementation Plan to work through individually and with your campus team.
READYROSIE SHARE GUIDE AND FAQs
- Check out our step by step guide (in pdf) that walks you through the features of ReadyRosie Share and hopefully answers all of your questions
OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Awareness materials – flyers, letter to parents, stickers, and more
CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS
Do you have a question or are you experiencing a problem with ReadyRosie Share? Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org