Welcome to ReadyRosie!
If you haven’t done so yet, please contact your ReadyRosie contact (or reach us at email@example.com) and set up your Implementation Call.
During that call, we’ll talk through the following to get your account up and running:
- Start Date – what date do you want to launch?
- Goals – how are you planning on using this resource and what are your goals for this year?
- Getting your Teachers Registered with ReadyRosie Share (use this template)
- How to Register Families using ReadyRosie Share
- Implementation Strategies for your teachers/staff and families**
- Training and Professional Development Options
- Data access
- Zip Codes – if you have community-wide access, we will need to gather the relevant zip codes
In the meantime, here are some resources that should get you started in the right direction:
HOW DO FAMILIES REGISTER?
FOR PARENTS OF ENROLLED CHILDREN: If you are a school and using ReadyRosie Share, then your teachers will be able to invite your parents to join ReadyRosie by quickly entering in their parents’ contact information. We typically cover this when we train your teachers, but for a glimpse of how this works, go here.
FOR COMMUNITY-ACCESS: if your district has purchased community-wide access, your non-enrolled families can register themselves using this registration page.
HOW CAN WE SPREAD THE WORD?
- Check out our Resources page for several materials and ideas
- Download these Awareness Materials (Flyers, Letters, Stickers, etc.)
WHAT DO PARENTS GET FROM READYROSIE?
- ACCESS: Parents get access to our entire video library, accessible from any device and our mobile app, where they can search for the videos they need by language, location, skill, or subject.
- WEEKLY MESSAGES: In order to remind them to watch our videos and to engage them with relevant content and ideas, we send registered families a ReadyRosie weekly message on Mondays. This is on the “Weekly” tab when they are logged into our website or app and sent to them via email or text:
- A message from ReadyRosie (English and Spanish)
- A video playlist aligned to that message (English and Spanish)
- Suggested ReadyBaby video(s) – for parents of 0-2 year olds
WILL YOU TRAIN OUR TEAM?
There are a variety of training and professional development options depending on the size of your account and your needs. Let’s talk more about this during our implementation call.