Your Action Plan
After working with thousands of schools, we’ve developed a set of best practices that are proven strategies to successfully implement ReadyRosie…
Create a plan to introduce ReadyRosie to your families - set clear goals and expectations
- What is your plan to introduce ReadyRosie to your families?
- What goals do you want to set for your families in how they use it?
- When will you introduce ReadyRosie to your families?
- How are you registering families?
Set a date when teachers should have all their families invited
- What is the date?
- How will you communicate this to your teachers?
Set a user goal for the first year? We recommend 50% for the first year.
- How many students are enrolled in the grade levels that are using ReadyRosie?
- What percentage of those families do you want to see using ReadyRosie the first year?
Integrate ReadyRosie into your existing family engagement strategy
- How does ReadyRosie fit into your overall family engagement strategy?
- How might you use ReadyRosie in conjunction with:
- Parent-Teacher Conference
- Family Night
- As a homework tool
Set a goal for your teachers to use custom playlists.
- Will you be having goals for your teachers around the sharing of custom playlists? Y/N
- If No, why?
- If Yes, what is the frequency?
Plan a family engagement event that involves the use of ReadyRosie, the Family Workshops, Give Me 10s, etc. at least once a semester.
When will you host your events this year?
Introducing ReadyRosie to Principals or other administrators
Who else in your program would benefit - specialists, etc.
- Celebrating your staff for meeting goals
- Celebrating families for meeting goals
Following-up on data