This post was originally published on February 13, 2019 and updated on February 24, 2020.
We know that children are positively impacted when they are supported with stress-free and learning-rich transitions. How can we support families during the important transition they experience as their preschool-aged child becomes a school-aged child?
Here are some amazing bilingual tools for current ReadyRosie partners to utilize this spring and summer to ensure that all children and families have what they need to be READY for success in PreK and K this fall!
- Ready for Kindergarten Family Workshop and Give Me Ten
- Ready for PreK Family Workshop and Give Me Ten
- ReadyRosie Social Media kit
- Outreach materials so families can start receiving ReadyRosie immediately to support school readiness
- Modeled Moment videos and playlists to support families all spring and summer
The recording of the webinar “Transform Transitions to PreK/K with ReadyRosie” is available below:
*If you are not yet using ReadyRosie as your parenting curriculum or family engagement tool, you can learn more about how you can get started in time for PreK/K registration by contacting us at email@example.com